The tasks over the next 7 days will be focused on creating a themed week, a content schedule and prepping your content in advance ready to WOW your tribe!
This themed week can be used to launch your channel or it can be used as a way to create even more engagement if you have already launched.
If you are yet to launch, this week’s tasks will help you feel confident and prepped with some content that will add huge value.
And this is your opportunity to share in the group for feedback.
First decision… What is your themed week going to be about?
Hint: You could expand upon the content you created on day 6 if that was topic-based.
Another great strategy here is to bring in some aspects of your planned product idea to test for engagement / interaction / questions.
You can also refer back to day 2 for your initial brainstorming!
Questions you need to answer today…
- What is your themed week subject?
- What are the core questions you want to answer during the week?
- What medium of content are you planning on using? e.g video, written post.
- Can you theme your Day 3 posts?
1. What is your themed week subject?
2. What are the core questions you want to answer during the week?
Who Am I, Where Have I Come From To This Point, Where Do I Want To Go
3. What medium of content are you planning on using? e.g video, written post.
4. Can you theme your Day 3 posts?
“I don’t know”
Hi. So my themed week will be around Light.
The questions I want to answer are: what kind of light is best for beautiful portraits? Where can I find this light at home? Where can I find this light outside? What’s the best time of day to get beautiful light outside?
I’m planning on doing a mix of written post and video (to show the different light sources)
Yes I can theme the one day as it’s a little photography challenge on a Friday for members to do
Sounds great Clare!!