Back to Course
Let's Launch Together 2021
Week 1: Building Your Audience10 Lessons
Week 2: Connect and Nurture5 Lessons
Week 3: Your Launch Experience6 Lessons
Week 4: Core Launch Content7 Lessons
Week 5: Crafting Your Launch Copy4 Lessons
Week 6: Assets Creation6 Lessons
Week 7: Launch Build Up5 Lessons
Week 8: Tech Set Up7 Lessons
Week 9: Welcome Week11 Lessons
Week 10: Launch Event8 Lessons
Week 11: Conversion Week7 Lessons
Week 12: Downsell & Debrief3 Lessons
Module 10, Lesson 4
Launch Event Day 4
Actions for today…
- Take an extra rest this morning for a couple of hours – nap, bath, walk, journal, whatever you need! (non-negotiable)
- Once rested get that debrief done, lovely! And those all important metrics from yesterday.
- Even if you’re feeling a little tired – just focus on showing up when it counts! You’re on stage!
- Things gone quiet? You’ve got your momentum booster email! (Already created!)
- Don’t worry if you had less people yesterday – this happens to everyone!
- Don’t worry if NCU gets more difficult and you’re struggling to keep up – this also happens, focus on the key posts where you’re getting engagement. Use some emojis and canned responses! ??
- If you have a group add tomorrow’s workshop / challenge as an event. Add the whole group to it when you create it.
- Much of today is a repeat of Day 2 Launch event.
- Get your replay uploaded if you aren’t streaming only into your group
- Get your replays sent out to your launch list – remind them of the value of workshop 2!
- Test your tech and get ready for your Q&A
- Pre-schedule your FB live if you have the software to do that
- Update any links on emails, group, schedule etc.
- No comments unanswered in your group, social, inboxes (check spam folders too!)
- Send out a reminder that today you are going live to answer questions (if you are in a sensitive niche, give them a Typeform to send an anonymous question)
- Remind people to enter your engagement contest
- Get your group excited about the Q&A if you’re using a group
- Prep some questions so you have some to answer in advance
- Change your banners – Q&A day today!
- Check your engagement contest post – congratulate them for taking part!
- A great way to be organised is to create a list of the URLS where your posts need comments answering.
- If you have time, share some of the biggest insights people got from workshop 2 – let others share how awesome you are! Social proof is everything!
- Ask your people to share your launch event if they’ve been loving it!