Module 2, Lesson 1
Launch Event Day 2
Actions for today…
- Take an hour rest this morning – nap, bath, walk, journal, whatever you need! (non-negotiable!)
- Fill out your debrief – get those all important numbers from yesterday’s workshop and lead generation.
- If you have a group add tomorrow’s workshop as an event. Add the whole group when you create it (not available on large groups).
- Get your replay out to your launch list
- Email your master list – let them know it’s not too late to join and the replay is now available.
- Add workshop 2 link to your replay page so when people go to watch the replay they can see a new live call is coming up.
- Add your replay to your links page
- Test your tech for the Q&A long in advance
- Pre-schedule your FB live if you have the software to do that – don’t forget to add a link to the launch registration page because that will appear on the livestream.
- Update your coaching call 1 link with the Facebook video permalink
- If you don’t have questions, make some up – you’ll get more when you go live
- Update any links on emails, group, schedule and on social media
- No comments unanswered in your group, social, inboxes (check spam folders too!)
- Send out a reminder that today you are going live to answer questions (if you are in a sensitive niche, give them a Typeform to send an anonymous question)
- Remind people to enter your engagement contest
- Get your group excited about the Q&A if you’re using a group
- Prep some questions so you have some to answer in advance
- Change your banners – Q&A day today!
- Check your engagement contest post – congratulate them for taking part!
- If you have time, share some of the biggest insights people got from workshop 1 (obfuscate names unless you have permission to use their name and image) – get that social proof everywhere.
- Enjoy your Q&A / coaching call! Don’t forget to tell people what the call is about when you start the livestream – there may be people who haven’t joined the launch that are watching and you can invite them to join.