Back to Course
Let's Launch Together 2021
Week 1: Building Your Audience10 Lessons
Week 2: Connect and Nurture5 Lessons
Week 3: Your Launch Experience6 Lessons
Week 4: Core Launch Content7 Lessons
Week 5: Crafting Your Launch Copy4 Lessons
Week 6: Assets Creation6 Lessons
Week 7: Launch Build Up5 Lessons
Week 8: Tech Set Up7 Lessons
Week 9: Welcome Week11 Lessons
Week 10: Launch Event8 Lessons
Week 11: Conversion Week7 Lessons
Week 12: Downsell & Debrief3 Lessons
Module 10, Lesson 1
Launch Event Day 1
Your actions for today
(These may vary depending on what launch style you are doing, where you are sharing your launch workshops and how you’re promoting the launch – choose your relevant actions.)
- PRO TIP: Fill out your debrief and tracker before you start anything.
- It’s your time to show up, serve and shine as the leader you were born to be! I believe you in you!
- Decide on your focus for today – more leads or more connection? Choose your big rocks!
- Nerves are normal – take a breath and remember how far you’ve come, you’ll feel amazing after the first workshop.
- Remember a launch the first time round is about learning – the sales will come.
- Don’t worry if you don’t get everything done on this list!
- You can still promote the launch event all the until cart opens so don’t stop now.
- Focus on what’s important – not faffing with banners and sales pages.
- Do a test of your tech setup well in advance (first task of the day)
- Schedule your engagement contest post if you haven’t already done so (to publish 30 minutes-1 hour after the start of your workshop)
- Update your Pretty Links / Rebrandly.
- If you have a group you can add “Workshop 1” or “Challenge 1” as an event AND tomorrow’s Q&A call as events. Invite the whole group if you can
- Triple check your links on emails, group, schedule and on social media
- Do a quick sweep of all comments and posts
- Send out workshop 1 email to launch list
- Send out a new invite to your main list promoting the first workshop – get specific about the big benefits of what you’ll be sharing today.
- Send out a “we’re starting soon” email closer to the time of the workshop to your launch list
- Promote your launch again on social – again, being very specific about what will be covered today
- Get your group excited if you’re using a group – use GIFs, memes and whatever you enjoy creating.
- Change your banners if you have them
- If you have time, do a livestream to tell people your event starts today and you’re excited
- “Behind the scenes quick video / live” – usually one hour before.
- ENJOY TODAY!
- After your live workshop, download the video if required and upload overnight. Order captions at this point too if you’re using them as they can take 24 hours