When your LaunchKit site updates, you may also need to update your plugins. On this page you can download the newest versions of these plug ins to add to your site.
All you need to do is this…
- Download the plugin on this page
- Log into your LaunchKit site and go to “Plugins”
- Select the old plugin and deactivate.
- Scroll up and go to “inactive plugins”, select the old plugin and DELETE.
- Click “add new” at the top of the page and upload the Zip folder you downloaded in step 1.
- Press “install now” then “activate”.
That’s it, you’re all done. Get in touch with email@example.com if you have any issues
Should you ever need to update Gravity forms manually there are different instructions…